Recommended Build Lists
Welcome to the Circle Pro recommended build lists. This is currently a work in progress. Please direct questions, comments and suggestions here.
To ensure you're building a compatible system we highly recommend only buying parts listed on this page.
We find the best prices and most reliable suppliers for the parts you need and list them here. We prioritise linking to a single supplier because sourcing all parts from the same place means you can buy everything you need in minutes.
If you're confident finding your own parts, see case requirements here and a full compatibility list here.
Select a build<!––--------------- CORE BUILD LIST ----------------––> <!––--------------- ClASSIC BUILD LIST ------------––>
3.6GHz 8-core 9th-gen Intel i9-9900K with Turbo Boost up to 5GHz
- Excellent single core performance of up to 5Ghz, with consistent eight-core performance of 3.6Ghz. Great for gaming and productivity.
Samsung EVO 970 500GB NVME M.2 SSD
- We recommend using M.2 slot NVME drives as your main system drive. They're up to 3 x faster than SATA based SSDs and can be installed directly on the motherboard, meaning less cable clutter in your case.
Corsair Vengeance 32GB kit (2 x 16GB) DDR4 2666Mhz
- 64GB is the maximum RAM this motherboard supports.
It's important to make sure the RAM you get is low profile, as the radiator tubes have to pass over them. If the RAM is particularly tall, it might prevent the case from closing.
ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2070 Mini 8GB GDDR6
- This card has good cooling and silent fans. You can also get this card in 2060, 1070Ti, 1080 and 1080Ti variants from Zotac. It's important that the graphics card you get isn't longer than 213mm. Any longer and it won't fit in the case.
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I LGA 1151 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard
- This motherboard has the three necessary fan headers required for this case (CPU, case and PUMP), customisable fan curves, two M.2 NVME slots, overclocking ability.
CORSAIR SF Series SF450 450W 80 PLUS GOLDSFX Modular Power Supply
- This power supply is modular and has a high quality silent fan. 450W is enough for this build, although you could consider going to 600W for more headroom.
Other brands have fans that make enough noise to be audible in operation.
Thermaltake - Water 3.0 Extreme S AIO Liquid Cooler
- It's important that cooling block has side mounted angle-adjustable liquid tubes otherwise it won't fit in the case.
It's also important to make sure the cooling block isn't taller than 48mm - this excludes NZXT coolers for instance.
Also, a known issue is that radiators with square edges don't currently fit, such as the Coolermaster ML240.
See full compatibility list.
Noctua NF-P12 PWM
- We highly recommend getting these or similarly quiet fans. The noise difference in the overall experience of using these compared to the stock fans with the radiator is night and day.
Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM premium-quality quiet slim 120mm fan
- We designed the case specifically to use these new Noctua NF-A12x15 fans. If you want to use another type of fan, make sure they are no more than 15mm thick or they won't fit.
Things you will need to source yourself: